Sunday, October 30, 2016

Happy Birthday to Imam W. Deen Mohammed!!!



While in the midst of working on my G-d given mission, I had to write the date and it dawned on me that TODAY is our Beloved Leader & Teacher's Birthday!!!  Imam Warithuddeen Mohammad came into the world on October 30, 1933 and for that I am so very grateful!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER IMAM!!!  We love and miss you BUT we are moving FORWARD with your G-d given Vision, Mission, & Wisdom!!!  I pray that we make you proud!!!




These pictures were taken during one of his many visits to Durham, NC that were facilitated by our beloved Imam Abdul-hafeez Waheed!!!  We were at First Presbyterian Church.  Felecia Griffin & Luqman Rasheed THANK YOU for taking these pictures of us with the Imam!!! Deep gratitude for capturing these moments!!!



#StudentsOfImamWDM

#TheDaysOfDisposableCameras LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment